Recipe of the Week – Tuna and Pasta Bake!
You can now order all the ingredients for delicious new recipes in just a few simple taps on the Pinga App. All you have to do is:
1. Open the app >HERE<
2. Tap ‘Recipe of the Week’
3. Select the ingredients you don’t have
4. Sit back and wait for the delivery
Save time and effort with this tasty and easy to make tomato-based tuna pasta bake recipe
* 300g penne
* 500g tomato and herb pasta sauce
* 3 x 120g tins tuna steak in springwater, drained and flaked
* 325g tin sweetcorn in water, drained
* 390g carton Italian chopped tomatoes
* 14g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked, washed and chopped
* 100g mature cheddar, grated
Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, then add the pasta and cook for 6 minutes. Drain. Tip the cooked pasta back into the pan and stir through the pasta sauce, tuna, sweetcorn, chopped tomatoes and half the parsley.
Tip the mixture into a 1½-litre baking dish and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Cook for 30 minutes until golden and bubbling. Garnish with the remaining parsley just before serving.
Head to the app now to get all your ingredients delivered!